Sunday, August 2, 2009

Day 8 - weekend again, time to get busy

Today, I have a plan. Shelves for the storage space so that it will hold more, and a bunch of plastic tubs/bins. I have a car (don't normally) a map for the run and hopefully enough time to do it between drop-offs and pick-ups.

Success! all items purchased, shelves assembled (in just about an hour - working solo) and the storage space now has room to accommodate several large space bags and a stack of plastic bins.

I immediately take down the small bins of photos that I had already packed and sealed and had kept in the kitchen.

The rest of the day is laundry: linens on both beds (to be done minimum of once a week now until no signs of bugs), all the clothes we have worn the last week. I don't know about the rest of the world, but I do not wash clothes after 1 wearing unless: I spilled something on it, it got obviously dirty some other way, I sweat enough to know I was sweating (I wash anything I workout in), it smells at all. Washing after 1 wear really fills up the ol' hamper.

All the plastic bags are starting to get to me. I know I can treat them once I get the PakTite, so I am just holding onto them now, it is ridiculous. I will not reuse them until they are treated, that I am clear on.

Speaking of the PakTite, I got a message that they are back in stock with the online store, but I think I am going to check if I can get one locally this week. I'd have it sooner and save shipping costs. The place that may have them will also have DE, so double reason to get in contact with them.

Today I spent:

shelves and bins - $149.53

No comments:

Post a Comment