Friday, August 14, 2009

Day 21 - One day post-PCO treatment

Decide that if I can finally get the respirator, I could DE some of the areas the PCO didn't do and have it basically on the same schedule as his treatment. I manage to get one.

I also do some online research about how I might treat my area rugs. no decision yet.

PackTite somethings I need for tomorrow. do a visual on all the ClimbUps and over the couch again, nothing. Then decide to do the couch again after putting my son to bed, he'd been sitting there for over an hour, so maybe some would be out. UGH! yes, find one adult. Well hell. So out comes the DE and the brand new respirator. I do to work getting a dusting down along the wooden frame, on seams, on the sofa-bed (already encased) netting. I got the adult one I saw with alcohol already. I also find a molting while dusting. I do not see any others and no black specks.

Now thoroughly unhinged, I go to pull off a large mirror on the wall and check it. I manage to pull out one of the wall bolts holding it up AND pull out the hanging mechanism on one side. So while there is no sign of bed bugs on it, I can;t hang it back up now.

I DE dust the entrance to my son's room. The edges of some of the area rugs, the entry and one hall closet. I am wearing the respirator with P-100 cartridges and I am using a paint brush to get a light film. I do not see how anyone could get a light film just from the DE bottle.

spent:

respirator with P-100 cartridges - $41.15

No comments:

Post a Comment