Friday, August 14, 2009

Day 19 - 20

Still no sightings and no bites.

I get the box spring encasement on and am in a mad dash to get things ready for the PCO.

I really just have too much stuff, but I'm not in the mindspace to just dump things. I will bag for now and will start getting rid after treatment.

Lots in my closets. I do clear out a lot from a hall closet and get it in the trash. I also get some stuff cleared out from my son's room, but in the scheme of things what I am tossing is drops in the bucket.

The exterminator comes and of course there are things I neglected to do. Things I did not bag and pictures on the wall, but we take care of it all.

The cats are being boarded for 2 days (no idea how much that will be, I didn't even ask).

I am not thrilled with the treatment, I must say. I feel ok about the chemicals, but he is only treating baseboards with the spray. why not up in the closet? Also, only treating the bedrooms and one wall of the living room (I had not pulled things away from the other walls) - I had wanted the entry and hall closets also.

He says I have to steam treat my area rugs. great. had not thought about those. no idea how to deal with that, as I have only had them cleaned before by services that take them out and return them. will I spread anything in them if I do that?, also could get re-infested in a delivery truck or treatment place. no thank you. will look into rental or buying a steamer.

hate.

spent:

ziploc bags - $37.60

No comments:

Post a Comment