Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Pushing Through - Day 5

I am determined to get a large chunk of laundry today, if nothing else, I am already able to see holes in my wardrobe planning thus far. I am hoping for 3-4 wash loads and 1-2 dryer only loads. Only 2 wash loads and 1 dryer load got done.

The rest of the plan for tonight is bagging some unwashables that are currently in plastic bins and using the bins for photographs (which are really untreatable and must go into 18 month isolation). - DONE

Then more vacumming and possibly an inspection of the couch (which I have been avoiding). - NOT done

Just decided to get plastic bins to hold file folders today also since that is necessary, files are in my bedroom. That should go fairly quickly tonight and I can get them taped up, any new items to file that come in will go into plastic bags, I guess. - NOT done

update - I did hear from the Association rep. The leadership meets Thursday night and he will talk to me (more likely, I call him) on Friday to see what they decided. I was told that they usually cover exterminations. On one hand, good, saves a huge expense. On the other hand, I really want to be comfortable with the exterminator. SO, I am going to insist that I speak with whomever they choose, if it is not my choice - and if I am not satisfied, I will use my choice instead.

I look around each day and there is till just SO MUCH to do. my place seems to be getting MORE chaotic with all the bags and bins lying about.

It seems the cats, or maybe just one of the cats, has torn at least one of the space bags that are now filling up rooms. Now I need to check each on and tape over any tear I find, also just go buy replacements. I cannot afford bins for everything!

Money spent today:

ClimbUp monitoring devices - $115.90
Plastic file boxes - $25.98
Laundry refill - $20.00

No comments:

Post a Comment