Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Little Progress - Day 4

Well, as expected, it is hard to keep up the steam through the week. Several factors converged to make today unproductive, it really doesn't warrant going into why.

What I did do:

-dryer treated 2 more large throw pillows from the living room bagged and sealed
-bagged up the craft items that had been under my bed - sealed waiting treatment or 18 months
-organized in my mind a strategy for Wed night when I will have some help again
-online research uncovered some nearby resources for some items I need to treat non-washables as well as isolating furniture (product that will trap bugs trying to get on or get off of furniture, it is not a repellent, so they do not just head elsewhere)

Still no word from the association. I will call several times today, if I still get nothing, I will make some decisions on my own.

another fact:

- bedbugs/eggs cannot be killed by freezing in a normal home freezer

no money spent today.

No comments:

Post a Comment